- Daimler with another strong year in 2012: best figures for unit sales and revenue; Group EBIT of euro 8.6 billion
- FCA Reports Second Quarter Adjusted EBIT of €1.6 Billion, Up 16%, with Group Margin of 5.8%, Up 90 bps; Adjusted Net Profit of €0.7 Billion, Up 91% and Net Profit of €0.3 Billion, Up 25%. Net Industrial Debt Reduced to €5.5 Billion. Full Year Guidan
- GM Posts Strong Second Quarter Earnings Growth with Net Income of $1.1 Billion and EBIT-Adjusted of $2.9 Billion
- FCA Posts Record First Quarter Results With Adjusted EBIT Nearly Doubled to €1.4 Billion, and All Segments Profitable. Adjusted Net Profit Reached €0.5 Billion. Full Year Guidance Is Confirmed.
- Daimler Excels in Anniversary Year 2011: Group EBIT From Ongoing Business up by 24% to Record Level of Euro 9 Billion