- Daimler with another strong year in 2012: best figures for unit sales and revenue; Group EBIT of euro 8.6 billion
- GM Posts Strong Second Quarter Earnings Growth with Net Income of $1.1 Billion and EBIT-Adjusted of $2.9 Billion
- FCA Posts Record First Quarter Results With Adjusted EBIT Nearly Doubled to €1.4 Billion, and All Segments Profitable. Adjusted Net Profit Reached €0.5 Billion. Full Year Guidance Is Confirmed.
- Daimler Excels in Anniversary Year 2011: Group EBIT From Ongoing Business up by 24% to Record Level of Euro 9 Billion
- Daimler Remains on Course: Very Successful Third Quarter, Group EBIT From Ongoing Business of euro 2,110 million (Q3 2010: euro 2,022 million)