JERUSALEM, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Israel Corp, one of Israel's largest holding companies, reported higher quarterly net income on Thursday, boosted by a jump in profit at its chemicals unit. Israel Corp posted third-quarter profit of $156 million compared with $106 million a year earlier. Subsidiary Israel Chemicals (ICL), the world's sixth-largest potash producer, recorded a rise in its profit to $436 million from $243 million. Israel Corp was also helped by an increase in profit at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong Israel Chems profit boosts Israel Corp Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.