NEW YORK, Dec 24 (Reuters) - COMEX gold slipped in light profit-taking Tuesday morning before players wrap up trade early for Christmas eve, but the metal still gleamed as a safe haven with markets uneasy about a potential war with Iraq. Metals business on the exchange will close at around noon EST and the floor will reopen Thursday. European exchanges will not reopen until Friday. "Even a couple of our (arbitrage) lines are not in today. But it's holding, with everything going on," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong NY gold off boil in early pre-holiday trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642