Retail activity in Brazil slowed in November from October as tax incentives for cars and appliances had a diminishing effect, credit research company Serasa Experian said on Wednesday. Serasa's Retail and Commerce Activity Index, a proxy of the government's retail index, showed that sales volumes fell 2.0 percent from October on a seasonally adjusted basis. All of the segments measured by the index declined in November. Itau Unibanco Holding SA, Brazil's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil retail activity slows in Nov -Serasa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642