NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - Subaru of America Inc. named Kunio Ishigami as its chairman, president and chief executive officer, effective immediately, the automaker said on Friday. Ishigami, who was most recently vice president of global parts operations for the automaker, was also named senior vice president of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. , which owns Subaru. Ishigami replaces Takao Saito, who was named president of Subaru Kosan, another Fuji subsidiary.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru of America names new chief executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.