TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. , the maker of Subaru cars, said on Monday it would buy about 6,000 compact cars a year from Toyota Motor Corp. unit Daihatsu Motor Co. for sale in Europe starting this autumn. Daihatsu will replace Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. as Fuji Heavy's supplier as part of their closer ties formed after Toyota took an equity stake in Fuji Heavy in late 2005. Suzuki and Fuji Heavy both belonged to the General Motors Corp. group until the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru to buy small cars for Europe from Daihatsu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642