NEW YORK, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Subaru of America said on Monday it plans to recall certain 2004 model vehicles due to possible fuel leakage problems. The Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based automaker, a subsidiary of Japan-based Fuji Heavy Industries , said about 7,800 of its Legacy and Outback branded cars were affected by a loose or out-of-position clamp on the fuel hose connecting the fuel filler pipe to the fuel tank. Vehicles affected were produced between June 3, 2003, and August 8, 2003, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru recalls some '04 vehicles for fuel leakage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642