STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. subprime mortgage crisis and prospects that central banks will increasingly diversify foreign exchange reserves away from the dollar are the two biggest risks to the U.S. currency, Porsche Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter said on Wednesday. The German sports car maker earlier said it had extended its currency hedging period out to six years because it believed the euro could appreciate to $1.50 or even $1.60. (Reporting by Christiaan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subprime, FX reserve shifts top dlr risks-Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.