MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Air conditioning equipment maker Subros Ltd said on Wednesday it has formed a joint venture with Japan's Denso Corp to design automobile air conditioning systems and other devices. While Subros will have 26 percent stake in the joint venture entity Denso Subros Thermal Engineering Center India Ltd, the rest will remain with Denso, it said in a statement. No financial details were provided. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Sunil Nair ) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subros, Denso in auto aircondition systems JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.