Global Light Vehicle and Powertrain Production Forecast
WardsAuto Forecasts and AutomotiveCompass bring together decades of automotive expertise and production forecasting experience to create the only automotive Global Forecast informed by an international news gathering organization, covering light vehicle production and powertrain applications.
Global Light Vehicle Forecast
- Worldwide light vehicle production volume detail, by Region, country, OEM, vehicle segment, platform, program, nameplate and nameplate-plant, Start- and End-of-Production dates
- Updated monthly.
- Monthly volume data through 2019
Comprehensive online database reporting and analysis access
Global Light Vehicle Powertrain Application Forecast
- Global Powertrains (engine, transmission, hybrid, electric), by vehicle and powertrain attributes, updated monthly. Sold as an additional data set with the Global Light Vehicle Forecast.
- Monthly data through 2019, updated monthly
- Comprehensive online database reporting and analysis access
Future Product Program Directories
- Flexible Database Query Tool and Report Generator, outputting your data to Excel and other formats.
- Monthly Global Light Vehicle Product Cycle Plan, a graphic report on worldwide vehicle product plan, essential information for pre-RFQ evaluation of profit opportunities.
- Graphic Cycle Charting Tool: Apply data filters to view vehicle data in a bar-graphic, including annual and average lifecycle volumes, SOP/EOP and more.
FIND OUT MOREContact Amber McLincha by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2622 for more information about our forecasts and additional forecasting and analysis tools.
- Monthly Change Reports: Highlighting all changes from the previous month’s forecast, by region, including new/expired vehicles and all changes to vehicles/powertrains
- Weekly Guidance Report: Updates to light vehicle manufacturer product plans and manufacturing timing changes delivered via e-mail.
- Direct Support: Phone and e-mail support gives subscribers direct access to the WardsAuto Forecasts and AutomotiveCompass data and analysis team.