Ward's Automotive Yearbook
Vital Industry Data
- Current and future engine technology
- Powertrain and chassis systems
- Materials and manufacturing for engines and other components
- Emissions and alternative fuels
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Electronics systems
Analysis That Helps You Plan
- Auto company profiles, including key financial data
- North American and World assembly plant sourcing
- Trends and developments in materials, electronics, manufacturing, engines and drivetrains
- Global industry coverage
Easy To Use Format
- The Yearbook is user-friendly, designed to give you what you need quickly and easily with indexed sections for convenient research. Detailed charts, graphs and tables let you assess data at a glance.
Subscribers to Ward's Automotive Reports receive this valuable resource FREE! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
2013 Yearbook: $610 (avail. June 2012)
2013 Yearbook and CD-ROM set: $940
2012 Yearbook: $590
2012 Yearbook and CD-ROM set: $925
(Airmail overseas, add $30.00)
Download the brochure and order form and order this valuable resource today!
Subject to sales tax in AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI and Canada.
Order today by calling (248) 799-2645 or contact Barbara Liske.