The vast subscriber-only section of WardsAuto.com is designed for QUICK and EASY navigation through our latest analysis and industry statistics, plus a deep archive of articles and data.
Our WardsAuto.com subscriber-only section features vital insights from across the industry and around the world. Plus, here you’ll link to sections targeted to specific regions of the world and topics including technology, supply chain and marketing, for example - as well as hundreds of data spreadsheets in the Data Center.
The subscription WardsAuto.com will save you significant time by collecting everything you need to know about the industry in one user-friendly site.
SEARCH THE VAST WARD’S ARCHIVES
You’ll research the industry with the most advanced, automotive-focused search capabilities available. We’ll hone in on exactly what you need with an ADVANCED SEARCH triggered by a keyword, topic or region.
Powered by the Ward’s archive of insights and analysis going back MANY YEARS, WardsAuto.com may turn up a specific article if you performed a narrow search. . . or by running a general search across our site, you may be receive a wide array of valuable information you never even expected to find. Anyone can use the search feature, but only subscribers can view all the articles.
IMMEDIATE ACCESS FOR YOUR ENTIRE COMPANY
Get Ward’s news and data THE MOMENT it’s compiled, wherever you are in the world.
We post numerous articles and tables for subscribers to WardsAuto.com every day, as soon as the information is gathered (far more fresh content than we make available in the public site). This gets you what you need to know more quickly than any printed media can.
Plus, your entire company can access the service at the same time via cost-effective group subscriptions. Empower your business with the unprecedented research capabilities of WardsAuto.com.
You may find auto headlines at mainstream and general business news sites, but WardsAuto.com is FOCUSED exclusively on international auto news and data:
• Breaking news and developments
• Sales, production, inventory by country
• Forecast production
• Production & marketing strategies
• Market share analysis
• Automaker earnings
• Key economic data
• Safety and emissions recalls
• Trucking industry volumes
• Engine installations
• Optional equipment installations
• New vehicle introductions
• Ward’s vehicle segmentations
• Production schedules
• Current and future engines
• Annual Best Engines awards
• Emissions and alternative fuels
• Electric vehicles
• Electronics systems
• Materials and manufacturing
• Government regulations and trends
• Technological developments
• Labor and management issues
• Automaker-supplier relationships
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Manufacturer profiles
• Dealer news
• Detailed directory of suppliers
• Vehicle redesigns and refreshenings
• And much more!
Current subscribers CLICK HERE for support information.