* Parents group urges child porn probe of show * Network says show complies with rules * Subway becomes fifth advertiser to pull back By Jill Serjeant LOS ANGELES, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Sandwich chain Subway on Monday became the fifth company to distance itself from MTV's controversial new series "Skins," pulling its advertising from the teen show after a campaign by a parents TV watchdog. A representative for Subway told The Hollywood Reporter the company would not be running its ads ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subway joins growing ad exit from MTV show 'Skins'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.