FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's success in 2005 hinges on how customers react to its revamped model lineup, Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder told a newspaper, adding his main worry was continued dollar weakness. "We will bring 20 new models to the market. If we can put that behind us well and get the acceptance in the market that we hope for, it will be a good year," he told Handelsblatt in an interview published in full on Thursday. Parts of the interview had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Success of new models key to 2005 - VW CEO in paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.