ZURICH, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Sulzer is sticking to its longer-term targets of sales of three billion Swiss francs and an EBITA margin of nine percent by 2005, a spokesman for the Swiss industrial engineering group said on Tuesday. Commenting on what the group said was a tough first half, particularly in the energy sector, and widespread price pressures, he said Sulzer expected full-year 2002 sales roughly on the 2001 level of 1.965 billion francs. Net sales were 939 million francs in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sulzer affirms 2005 financial targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642