ZURICH, Aug 26 (Reuters) - First-half net profit at Sulzer AG fell to 25 million Swiss francs ($17.7 million) from 42 million in the year-ago period, the Swiss machinery and engineering group said on Tuesday. The firm, whose shares are being dropped from the blue-chip SMI index , said it expected full-year net profit to lag the 2002 result as well, despite improved operating profit on the back of higher orders and sales in local currencies. Sulzer's first-half 2002 earnings had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sulzer H1 net slips,sees higher full-yr oper profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642