ZURICH, July 30 (Reuters) - Swiss mechanical engineering group Sulzer said on Tuesday its Metco unit had signed a deal to buy the assets and technology of U.S. car components maker Select Powertrain Technologies with sales of about $4 million. The maker of gearshift components would be melded into Sulzer Metco's Germany-based Euroflamm unit, which will be renamed Euroflamm Select Inc. A price was not disclosed. Sulzer, which is also active in the areas of pumps, fuel cells and industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sulzer unit to buy Select Powertrain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.