BANGKOK, April 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Sumitomo Electric Industries said on Monday its Thai unit would invest three billion baht ($69.78 million) in Thailand over the next three years to expand its wire and cable business. Magaging Director Masayoshi Matsumoto told reporters Sumitomo Electric (Thailand) would set up new plants and expand production at existing factories. He gave no details. Sumitomo Electric Industries is a major maker of electric wire and cables for the auto industry. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sumitomo Electric's Thai unit to invest 3 bln baht" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.