TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Sumitomo Metal Industries said on Friday it has decided to pay 442 million rupees ($9.71 million) to acquire a 5.9 percent stake in India's auto steel wheel maker Steel Strips Wheels Ltd. ($1=45.53 Indian Rupee) (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sumitomo Metal to buy 5.9 pct stake in SSWL" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.