July 29 (Reuters) - SUMITOMO RUBBER INDUSTRIES LTD CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to June 30,2011 June 30,2011 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 299.00 298.00 Operating 19.00 12.00 Recurring 18.00 12.00 Net 8.00 5.00 NOTE - Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd is a large automotive tire manufacturer. Originally formed as a subsidiary of Dunlop in 1909. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sumitomo Rubber -6-month group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.