TOKYO, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Japan's third-largest tyremaker, Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd , said on Thursday it will hold a news conference on group restructuring at 3 p.m. (0600 GMT). Further details were not immediately available, but the company said president Mitsuaki Asai will explain the plan at the conference. Shares in Sumitomo Rubber, which is owned 10 percent by U.S.-based Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , were up 0.42 percent at 482 yen by midday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sumitomo Rubber to brief on group restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.