TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Japan's third-largest tyremaker, Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd , on Friday revised up its group net profit forecast for 2002 by 33 percent on the back of strong exports to the United States and cost cuts. The revision helped send Sumitomo Rubber's shares up as much as 4.3 percent in early trading. The Kobe-based tyremaker now expects a group net profit of 8.0 billion yen ($66.8 million) for 2002, which would mark a sharp turnaround from a group net loss of 7.21 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sumitomo Rubber ups '02 net profit forecast by 33%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642