TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) announced on Friday details of a much-awaited medium-term business plan that centres on a financial aid package worth 450 billion yen ($4 billion). Following are the details of the announcement: FINANCIAL -- MMC said it was targeting a return to profit in the next business year, which ends in March 2006. -- MMC's targets for the 2006/07 business year are operating profit of 120 billion yen, recurring profit of 100 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Summary-Details of Mitsubishi Motors' business plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.