(For related story double-click on [ID:nT98451]) TOKYO, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. , Japan's third-biggest auto maker, unveiled on Tuesday its sales and output estimates for 2006 and plans for extending its global growth in the coming years. Below are a summary and table of the main announcements: JAPAN -- Build new engine plant in Ogawa, Saitama prefecture, north of Tokyo, to begin operations in summer 2009. Related investment estimated at 25 billion yen ($212 million), with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Summary-Honda 2006 sales, output estimates, future plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.