TOYOTA CITY, Japan, March 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said its 50-member Special Committee for Global Quality, chaired by President Akio Toyoda, met for the first time on Tuesday at the automaker's headquarters in Toyota city. Quality chief Shinichi Sasaki also attended. Following are main points from a Toyota statement: * To ensure optimal and prompt recall decision-making, Toyota's safety executives, on behalf of newly appointed chief quality officers (CQO) around the world, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Summary-Main points from Toyota's quality team meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642