TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Ailing Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) announced on Friday its second revival plan in eight months in which it aims to secure a lifeline of another $5.25 billion. After receiving a $4.8 billion bailout from the Mitsubishi group, investment funds and others last year, MMC is still in dire need of cash to shore up its finances, pay for restructuring steps and develop new cars. Following are details of the revitalisation plan: -- Three core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Summary-Mitsubishi Motors' new revival plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642