By Michele Gershberg and Duncan Martell NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO, May 30 (Reuters) - Network computer maker Sun Microsystems Inc. is getting a little help from its friends in a new $50 million advertising campaign to bring its brand out of the dark. In its biggest brand overhaul, Sun's advertising incorporates such clients as online auctioneer eBay Inc., automaker General Motors and Major League Baseball to illustrate how its products and services help connect people across businesses and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sun Micro revamps brand, stresses shared services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.