BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov 22 (Reuters) - Sunbeam Corp. , the bankrupt home appliance maker, on Friday named Ralph Passino chief financial officer. Passino was previously vice president and general manager of GenTek Inc. , which is also in Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Sunbeam makes products including Coleman camping equipment, First Alert smoke detectors and Oster appliances.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sunbeam names Passino chief financial officer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.