MUMBAI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Sundram Fasteners Ltd (SFL) said on Wednesday it has acquired 52.9 percent stake in Sundram Non-conventional Energy Systems (SNES). SNES, which produces power through windmills, was a subsidiary of Sundram Fasteners Investments Ltd and Upasana Engineering Ltd, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of SFL, the company said in a statement to the BSE. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sundaram Fasteners buys stake in unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.