(Adds details, share price) MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Sundram Fasteners Ltd on Wednesday posted a 50 percent fall in April-June profit, despite higher sales, hurt mainly by a mark to market loss. The company, part of auto and financial services focused TVS Group, posted a net profit of 128.6 million rupees, compared with 255.5 million rupees in the same period last year. Net sales rose to 3.6 billion rupees from about 3 billion rupees, helped by rising exports and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sundram Fasteners April-June net falls on forex loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.