BOMBAY, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Cramlington Precision Forge Ltd (CPFL), a 100 percent subsidiary of Sundram Fasteners Ltd , has acquired the precision forgings business of Dana Spicer Europe Ltd (DSEL) for 1.5 million pounds, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said on Monday. The business hopes to achieve sales of six million pounds in two years, a posting on the BSE Web site (www.bseindia.com) said. The deal includes a definitive supply agreement whereby Dana Automocion, an associate of DSEL, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sundram Fasteners' unit buys div of Dana Spicer-BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.