By Adam Pasick NEW YORK, Jan 27 (Reuters) - This year's Super Bowl commercials prompted their share of chuckles but failed to summon the fireworks of years past on Sunday night, as most marketers played it safe. In the advertising world's annual contest to create the best commercials for the year's biggest audience, a lack of originality reigned, according to several Monday morning quarterbacks from Madison Avenue, even as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their first National Football League ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Super Bowl ads score with laughs but fail to dazzle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642