By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, June 22 (Reuters Life!) - The world economy is struggling and India is growing at its slowest pace in six years, but that hasn't stopped the wealthy from downing premium beers and revving up their super-luxury cars. The global financial crisis has hit Asia's third-largest economy harder than expected, more than halving the number of billionaires to 24, according to Forbes magazine, but marketers are upbeat about prospects for sporty cars and luxury holidays. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Super cars, premium beers help rich Indians beat blues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642