NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Superior Industries International Inc., a supplier of aluminum products to automakers, on Thursday warned its third-quarter results would be below its expectations, citing expenses from expansion programs and new product launches. Superior Industries estimated earnings at 40 cents per share, well below the average estimate of 63 cents per share among analysts polled by Reuters Research, a unit of Reuters Group Plc.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Superior Industries warns on third-quarter results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.