DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp made a smaller profit in the second quarter due to higher taxes and raw material costs as well as expenses tied to the company's growth plans. The automotive parts supplier posted a net income of $220 million, or $1.71 per share, compared with $293 million, or $2.21 per share a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, TRW reported a profit of $1.72 per share. Revenue rose slightly to $4.24 billion from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier TRW posts smaller profit; 'cautious' on Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642