Backers say fast charger will help generate Oz EV demand.
A new Australian electric charger debuts with a claim it can recharge an electric vehicle in the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee. Developer Queensland-based Tritium says its device brings the future of EVs one step closer. The Veefil allows drivers of standard passenger EVs to recharge their vehicles 20 times faster than with a standard wall socket. Users can select either a half-charge of about 10 minutes or a full charge of up to 30 minutes. Tritium says the Veefil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Developer Says EV Charger Built for Speed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.