Parrot audio chips bring $100 million in annual revenue, CEO says.
DETROIT – Mobile-phone developer Parrot is looking to expand in North America with more vehicle telematics applications, its CEO tells WardsAuto. The supplier earns about $100 million in revenue by providing audio chipsets for several auto makers’ products in Europe and India. Now North America, particularly the U.S., is primed for future growth, the company’s top executive says. “The U.S. market in general, the auto makers need to open more applications to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CEO of French Mobile Supplier Parrot Looks to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.