Independent auto maker Chery key PPG customer in China.
BEIJING – For manufacturers of environmentally friendly automotive coatings in China, the future is looking bright. With sales of 10 million cars annually predicted to 2030, the central government’s current 5-year plan not only gives auto coatings special attention, it marks new materials and green cars as two of seven emerging industries that are garnering favoritism. AkzoNobel Automotive & Aerospace Coatings spokesman Tineke Dikken says his company’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Latest Frontier for Eco-Friendly Automotive Coatings " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.