Customers connect with DuPont team in Geneva by videoconference to discuss developing lightweight air-induction systems.
TROY, MI – Long-time automotive supplier DuPont recently reintroduced itself to customers, touting a new “Innovation Center” it says will allow Detroit-area clients to connect with its 9,500 scientists and engineers scattered around the globe. The Innovation Center is a new area carved out of the supplier’s Automotive Development Center located here in suburban Detroit. The center’s most important feature is a large conference room featuring big screen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DuPont Reboots in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642