Grow in Asia and small-car market, Leuliette says.
DETROIT – Visteon President and CEO Tim Leuliette says industry players looking to survive on the traditional strength of the U.S. market, or the types of vehicles it has historically produced, soon will meet grim consequences. “The world has changed,” Leuliette tells a meeting of the National Assn. for Business Economics at a branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago here. “China is growing, Asia is growing, and that is where we are spending our money.” The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Follow Road to Asia, Smaller Connected Cars or Perish, Visteon CEO Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.