European Focus wagon equipped with JV’s dual-clutch transmission.
VIENNA – Getrag Ford Transmissions, a50/50 joint venture founded in 2001, plans to expand annual capacity at its dual-clutch transmission plant in Kechnec, Eastern Slovakia, from 220,000 units to 285,000 in order to increase its market share. The facility, which launched DCT production in 2007, is located in the Kechnec Industrial Park, about 11 miles (18 km) from the country’s second-largest city of Kosice. Ford, Mitsubishi, Renault and Volvo are customers for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Getrag Ford to Boost Dual-Clutch Transmission Capacity in Slovakia, Expand R&D Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.