Job fair first of three slated for March.
Hyundai Motor Group hopes to hire 10,000 workers for its key suppliers through a series of job-fair recruitment events launching this weekend in Seoul. The initial job fair was held Friday at the Convention and Exhibition Center, with some 430 suppliers to Hyundai and Kia standing by to screen and sign up new employees. Hyundai Group planned, organized and financed the event, leaving on-site recruitment as the suppliers’ sole responsibility. Speaking at a launch ceremony for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Helping Suppliers Hire 10,000 New Workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.