Engineering center aided production of first-generation Audi TT.
VIENNA – Magna Steyr will close its Magna Steyr Engineering Center Hungaria subsidiary in Gyor, Hungary. “Under the current plan, operative business at the engineering center is expected to be discontinued at the end of 2012, with the exception of certain projects,” Magna Steyr says in a statement. “This step has become necessary due to a combination of the current market conditions and declining business.” The closing affects all 42 employees of Magna ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr to Close Hungarian Engineering Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642