Bearings manufacturer charged in international investigation.
Components maker NSK Australia is facing a federal court hearing after admitting to cartel conduct relating to the supply of ball and roller bearings for use in motor vehicles and industrial applications. The case was brought after an international investigation involving competition agencies in the U.S., Europe and Canada. Announcing the court proceedings set for Feb. 5 in Sydney, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission says NSK has cooperated with the investigation and has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Regulator Says Supplier Admits to Price Fixing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.