Plastic Omnium Inergy Tank PlantOct 18, 2013
Inergy's new plant springs from an agreement signed in June 2011 by Plastic Omnium to purchase a Milan, MI, fuel-tank operation owned by Ford and its Automotive Components Holdings group. Plastic Omnium, a French conglomerate that also makes fascia for vehicles, was not interested in the entire 50-year-old Milan plant because of its massive size. (See related story: Inergy Invests Heavily in New Tank Plant.)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastic Omnium Inergy Tank Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.