Seat production combines automation, handcrafting.
Recaro inks an agreement with Ford to produce sports seats for the upcoming ’14 Fiesta ST performance car, marking the latest move in the supplier’s plan to expand its North American business. Markus Kussmaul, vice president-Recaro North and South America, says the German supplier already makes seats for the Focus ST. Recaro also produces seats for several special-edition Mustangs. The agreement is the latest in a long partnership with Ford that dates back to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recaro to Supply Fiesta ST Seats; Eyeing North American Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.