Grants meant to help suppliers expand beyond Toyota, other OEMs.
Australian automotive suppliers are invited to apply for a new round of grants meant to boost their competitiveness in global supply chains and domestic markets from the A$30 million ($31.3 million) Automotive New Markets Program. The program's first round of grants provided 10 domestic suppliers with up to A$1 million ($1.04 million) each to help them develop new products, introduce new technologies and grow markets in Australia and overseas. Applications for the new round of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second Round of Grants Available to Oz Auto Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642