Federal-Mogul interior lighting uses new NovaLens.
Federal-Mogul unveils two products designed to make vehicle interior-lighting systems slimmer, cooler and more efficient. The company's ultrathin lighting combines light-emitting diodes with its new NovaLens lamp lens to reduce interior lamps’ profile by up to 60%. NovaLens improves headroom, creates more space for styling, provides consistent and even illumination and uses less power – a key factor in electric-vehicle design, the company says. Federal-Mogul’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642