Onboard sensors reduce slack in TRW seatbelt system.
TRW signs a production contract for its Active Buckle Lifter seatbelt technology with a major European auto maker. The technology simplifies locating and fastening the seatbelt by lifting the buckle into a convenient position once the passenger is seated. Onboard safety sensors can retract the buckle, reducing seatbelt slack in dynamic driving situations such as hard braking or fast cornering, or in critical driving situations such as panic braking or loss of stability. In addition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.